If you prefer to make a gift by mailing a check, you can send it to: Friends Camp, 7 Moore St, Natick MA 01760.
A few facts about giving to Friends Camp:
- 38% of campers receive financial support to attend camp.
- Campers who attend camp on full scholarship are given a camp t-shirt and sweatpants.
- Friends Camp often helps out families who need additional help getting to camp with rides, bus tickets, and providing necessary supplies.
- Friends Camp keeps overall operating costs low with simple (but amazing) programming, a small year-round team, and careful purchasing.
- Your gift makes a DIFFERENCE to families and campers who attend camp on financial support.
Friends Camp is part of New England Yearly Meeting of Friends, which is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization with the EIN Number 05 6002914. All contributions are tax deductible. No goods or services will be provided in exchange for the contribution