Financial Assistance for families with moderate or low incomes
For many families, our tuition is affordable and fairly priced. However, if your family needs financial assistance, we are blessed to be able to offer a limited number of camperships each summer.
If you are applying for a campership, the Friends Camp deposit is only $100 per session, per child. The deposit for a one week Jones camp session is just $50 per child.
The deadline for the campership applications is April 30th. You can find the online campership form once you have signed up using our online registration system.
Here are a eight possible ways to help you reduce the Friends Camp tuition costs:
- When registering your child, select the Basic tuition rate.
- Ask your Friends Meeting / Congregation for campership support.
- Ask that holiday and/or birthday gifts be all or part of the summer camp tuition.
- Look to local service organizations for campership support.
- Look to governmental and social service agencies for support.
- If your camper is a teen, they could work part-time to help pay some of their camp fee.
- Low income families from Maine can call the Maine Children’s Home / Keller Family Fund campership Programs – Cristen Sawyer at (207) 872-0261.
- Ask grandparents or other family members to help out with the camp tuition.
Please call our office at 207-445-2361 if you have any question about financial assistance.